Monday 11 August 2008

An introduction

Hey thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedules to come and take a look at this Blog thing. I'm new to this so just bare with me for a we while cheers. My names Paul Mason, I'm 18 and was brought up in Antrim. I currently live in between Coleraine (with my mum) and Antrim (with my dad) but I'm going to Ballymena tech to do an HND in business and management so I'll be spending more time in Antrim the next couple of years. The past two years I was doing a business management course equivalent to 3 A-levels although I didn't get the grades to get into uni so have to wait another two years.
My main hobby would have to be football. I played a lot when I was younger but the past two years I've sort of been on and enough. Back playing for Antrim Rovers mens team now so I pray we have a good, injury free season and everything goes to plan. It's our first year together as a mens team so just getting used to the way each other plays etc. I play some badminton from time to time although I'm not great, keeps me fit though so try play as much as possible.
I have three brothers (Stevie, Dylan and Coby) and one sister (Samantha). Stevie's coming 17 in this month, Dylan and Coby are 11 and Samantha is 21. Stevie's just finished his GCSE's so he's waiting on his results for that, think he's going to tech next year though so that should be good for him. Samantha's just finished her final year in Coleraine uni doing a nursing degree so waiting on her results as well and Dylan and Coby are going into 1st year, whole new atmosphere for them so I've just been praying that they will be ok. Been a stressful year for the parents with all the grades coming out but hopefully their pleased with the results that came out.

Anyway that's enough about that aspect of my life, thanks again for taking the time to read it. God Bless

P.M

No comments: